Wednesday, August 7, 2013

4 EASY STEPS TO STOP WORRY


We are living in a world today where there are plenty of things to worry about. Among those things that most people have a great worry about are their job : they ask themselves, what if I lose my job? They have a great concern about their future, what if I become sick? What if my marriage fails?  Will I get sufficient money for my retirement? What if  I lose my clients? These are just a few questions that most people use to ask themselves and all these questions have one thing in common: the future is dark. We want to control the future or we want to know what the future hold for us. Since we can’t, we start losing our joy for life and we start looking the future with worry, anxiety and we panic. By doing this, we start creating a future that we don’t like, why? Because our thinking pattern, our emotion create what we experience in life whether it is good or bad. Here are four steps that I strongly believe can help anyone to live a life full of joy and happiness.
 

1) STRONG WILLING

What do I mean by strong willing is that every one of us who want to live a good life must consciously decide to live so. You must decide for yourself that you want a life full of joy, happiness, you must decide that you want to totally quit worrying even though your real world is full of many things to worry about (sickness, lack of money, jobless, divorce, problems with justice, you are too old just to name a few). Why is it important for us to have a strong willing ? Because ’’ worry, anxiety’’ are powerful tools that our mind use to destroy our life, to keep us from joy, from happiness, from having a life full of fulfillment and especially to destroy our dreams, our destiny. The mane objective of worry is to ruin us and to keep us from any good things. The power of ‘’worry’’ is very very strong, that is why I ask each one  of us to willingly decide to stop worrying by being aware of the kind of thought  that is going on his mind and decides whether he or she is going to let play or not in his mind.

2)  FEED YOUR MIND.

Human beings are what they listen to, they are what they read, they are what they watch. So, we are what we put in our mind.  How can we effectively feed our mind in a way that we will be full of joy, full of hope, full of hope and happiness,  free from anxiety? We must daily do the following things whether our mind is up or down. Read inspirational books like the Bible or whatever, listen to motivational podcast ,surround yourself with positive people, through their books, videos or seminars etc.

3)   Focus your mind on what you want, not on what you fear.

I strongly believe that the only law that every person who want to live a better life should know is:  we move tower what we focus on.  It is very important to know and daily apply that law because if we ignore it, we will move tower the negative things that are going on our mind and we will create them in our real life. That is why it is very important for us to be aware of what is going in our mind. If we notice that what is going in our mind is negative, we can stop it and replace it by what is good and positive. If we neglect it, we will feel bad and we will create that negativity in our real world.

4)  TRUST GOD.

Let me put it clear, I am not a pastor and my purpose in doing this work is not to change the belief of anybody. Whatever you believe, I respect you. But I do know that most people believe in God or a High Power. If we learn to trust God and to cast all our anxieties in his powerful hands, fully knowing that he is in control and that  he cares about us, we will live a daily life full of joy, hope and fulfillment. My last words for you are from Winston Churchill who said  : ‘’when I look back on all these worries I remember the story of the old man who said on his deadbed that he had a lot of troubles in his life, most of which never happened’’ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment